Graphic designer for Skibsted Ideation / Biomega
Our new graphic designer will work closely together with the Creative Director in executing our marketing platform in the area of graphic design and communication assignments.
On a daily basis, you will generate quality content (posts, video, images etc.) for media outlets including design campaign material, newsletters, posters, P.O.S. material, event material, booth designs and other graphic designs. You will also manage the brand book and applications for a variety of design awards, which is a vital part of our branding strategy. The position is part time.
- A profound insight in contemporary design
- Ideally you have a degree in design, marketing and/or communication but we are also interested in self-taught experts and entrepreneurs who can document experience
- You have a fair amount of media experience including campaigns, newsletter, competitions but also a fair amount of video (shooting and editing)
- Good writing skills in English will be an advantage
- Confident execution on your own and ready to set the standard for deadlines
- You are well organized and can work alone and thrive in a small but global team of strong individuals
- You have experience producing video and images for direct use in our communication. The position is part-time and located in Copenhagen
About Skibsted Ideation
Skibsted Ideation ApS is the agency behind Jens Martin Skibsted – a designer, design philosopher, and design entrepreneur. For two decades, he has helped reshape urban mobility and designed some of the world’s most iconic bicycles. He pioneered the designer bicycle when founding Biomega and reshaped Danish design when founding KiBiSi with Bjarke Ingels. His bicycle designs have received multiple awards and live in the permanent collections at the MoMA, Design Museum Denmark, Le CNAP, and SFMOMA, amongst others. A Young Global Leader who spoke at TED, DLD, Design Indaba, Davos, and numerous other World Economic Forum meetings, he was vice-chair of the World Economic Forum’s think tank on Design and Innovation, and Chairman of the Danish Design Council. He is a published author and an ad hoc expert commentator for Fast Company, Børsen, Harvard Business Review, and The Huffington Post. For more information, please visit www.skibstedid.com.
As a premium urban bicycle brand that stands alone, Biomega designs and develops bicycles, pedelecs, and related accessories. Biomega is committed to creating a paradigm shift in urban transportation by making “furniture for locomotion” and developing bikes so beautiful that they compete directly with cars and imbue our cities with new meaning. Biomega brings social innovation, design thinking, and the urban lifestyle to the world of bicycles with products that start with urban functionality and end in high design. The brand features collaborations with world-renowned designers, such as Marc Newson and KiBiSi. Biomega, which was founded in 1998, distributes its products in more than 20 countries and has its headquarters based in Denmark. For more information, please visit www.biomega.com.
For further information and to apply, please send your application and CV, incl. graphic design and text examples to project coordinator Lena V. Larsen [email protected]. Start date: March 1st. or as soon as possible. Interviews will be held ongoing.